20100527fire03

5.27.2010 — BOSTON — Firefighters hose down a kitchen vent that caught fire at Olive's restaurant, 10 City Square in Charlestown, on May 27, 2010. The two-alarm fire caused heavy smoke and was likely caused by a grease backup in the air vent, Boston Fire spokesman Steve McDonnell said.

5.27.2010 — BOSTON — Firefighters hose down a kitchen vent that caught fire at Olive’s restaurant, 10 City Square in Charlestown, on May 27, 2010. The two-alarm fire caused heavy smoke and was likely caused by a grease backup in the air vent, Boston Fire spokesman Steve McDonnell said.

(052710 Boston, Mass.) Firefighters hose down a kitchen vent that caught fire at Olive’s restaurant, 10 City Square in Charlestown, on May 27, 2010. The two-alarm fire caused heavy smoke and was likely caused by a grease backup in the air vent, Boston Fire PIO Steve McDonnell said. Herald Photo by KELVIN MA. Saved in Friday

Leave a Reply